Pick Your Plan
3 Seed Packs Delivered Every Month
- 3 packs of sprout seeds
- Seeds delivered to your door
- A variety of seeds every month
- Grow fresh sprouts at home
- Free shipping on all orders
- No commitment, cancel any time
Free sprout starter kit included when you join Sprouts Box for three months.
A variety of greens
Receive 3 seed packs with every shipment. Varieties rotate every month.
How to grow sprouts
Grow sprouts in a jar without a lid. Any jar will work fine, but we suggest a wide mouth jar so the sprouts can be removed without a hassle.
Scoop 2-4 tablespoons of sprout seeds into the jar. Use less seeds for smaller seeds, and more seeds for larger seeds.
Fill the jar with 4 parts water to 1 part seeds. Soak the seeds for 8-12 hours before draining the water. Use less time for smaller seeds, and more time for larger seeds. Use a screen to drain water without spilling seeds.
Cover the jar opening with a towel, and put the jar inside a refrigerator. This is where the sprouts will grow. Leave the jar lid off while sprouts are growing.
Rinse with sprouts 3-4 times a day with water. The sprouts will be ready to eat in 3-7 days. Expose to light one day before eating for green color.
Put a lid on the jar when the sprouts are grown to preserve freshness. Refrigerate when sprouted for longer shelf life.
- Sprouting Tips
- Empty seed pack in to a jar.
- Fill jar with 4 parts water to 1 part seeds.
- Soak for 8-12 hours before draining.
- Cover jar opening with a towel.
- Put inside refrigerator to grow.
- Leave the jar lid off while sprouts are growing.
- Rinse 3-4 times a day.
- Will be ready to eat in 3-7 days.
- Expose to light one day before eating for green color.
Free shipping on all orders
- FAQs About Sprouting What are sprouts?
- FAQs About Club Is this a subscription?
Types of sprouting plants
- Green Pea
- Mung Bean
- Blue French Lentil
- Red Lentil
- Green Lentil